Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Cousin Brody

Happy 4 years Brody! We hope you have a great birthday. Emi and Matix are so excited for your party tonight; they have been looking forward to it all week. We love you so much!

6 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

Krystal, you have the cutest family. I am so jealous- I want babies so bad! We babysat this little Chinese baby yesterday and I fell in love. Anyway, I love your little family and I'm so glad we can keep in touch through the blogging world!

Lisa Harris said...

Krystal..
Of course I remember you. The nail place is on Power/brown next to Barro's.It's called misa nails. The owner Lisa is super nice and they speak english really well. Good luck.
I can't belive how big your kids are..I forget that last time I saw them was 2 summers ago. They are still as adorable as ever.

Brody said...

Thanks, Krystal! Your are the best aunt ever!

Elliot and Cami said...

I love that family picture you guys took in Cali. Emi's little sea blue dress is so cute. Elliot & I were talking yesterday in the car about how cute you dress Emi(dunno how it came up). He says it's "not too flowery" haha and I think she always looks so in style! When I have a cute little girl, we will have to go shopping together.

The Huish House said...

I'm tagging you!

This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

My Loves said...

Wow! Congrats on #3! I can't wait to see how beautiful he/she is!! I love Matix's name too:) Your kids are so adorable. I was cracking up at Matix's dream mission! Who wouldn't want to go to Disneyland? Hey, a boy can dream can't he? So cute. You guys are such a beautiful family. Its good to see you are doing well! Thanks for finding me:)!!