Happy Birthday! You are the best G-Ma ever and we appreciate all you do for us. We hope you have a great day!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you for the "Happy Birthday" shout out! Turning 50 wasn't all that great, but going to dinner with the entire family was very nice. I can't wait to use my new curling stick...thanks so much for the awesome present!
Jason and I are both business majors at ASU and we will graduate in summer 09. We feel like we have been in college forever. It is nice majoring in the same thing becasue we take all our classes together. Jason works for Arnett Plumbing as an Estimator and I am a Realtor for Gentry Realty. Our twins, Emi and Matix are 5 and they are best friends. They love preschool, playing dress-up, coloring, riding bikes, playing sports and watching movies. Our newest addition is our sweet baby Talan born on May 20, 2008. He is the best baby and he has brought so much joy and love to our growing family. We are so blessed and Jason and I love our kids more than anything in the whole world.
1 comments:
Thank you for the "Happy Birthday" shout out! Turning 50 wasn't all that great, but going to dinner with the entire family was very nice. I can't wait to use my new curling stick...thanks so much for the awesome present!
Post a Comment