Friday, April 11, 2008

Good News

Well, the fetal fibronectin came back negative so that means I should make it to atleast 36 weeks if not the entire 40 (well hopefully not the entire 40. I think I will be ready in about 3 weeks) We will just have to wait and see. I just want the baby to be healthy; so I guess whenever he is ready I will be ready to!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

☂niki. said...

That's so good to hear. Thanks for updating us!

Kacie and Cody said...

Wow your pregnancy went by fast! Well for me at least :) I'm glad things are going good. I am so excited for you. Let's do lunch again soon. I can't wait to see your baby. Good Luck with everything! Love ya girl!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Thanks for the update! I hope youre feeling alright! Youre such a cute preggers girl!:)