Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and Schnepf Farms

We had a great Halloween although I was not much fun because I am the only one that didn't dress-up. Jason left my flyin solo after he decided last minute to dress-up. We trick-or-treated in Gpa and Gma Arnett's neighborhood on Gpa's Ranger. It was way fun and the kids got way more candy than they would have if we just walked (still not sure if this was a good thing).
Tdub the Biker Baby

Oh So scary Matix the Vampire
Emi made a beautiful Daisy




Schnepf Farms
Emi and Sadie on the Spooky train ride


The Babes enjoying their ride in the stroller

Daddy and T watching the dog show

Good Ol' Family fun. We look forward to Schnepf every Halloween!

5 comments:

Jen&Joe said...

cutest little family ever!

☂niki. said...

so adorable!!! i love matix's poses! what a great vampire. your kids are just to die for!

Jared Westergard said...

So cute! I miss your kids they are so adorable! So did you find out what night Buffalo Wild Wings has Karaoke?

damonandkami said...

Every time i look at your kids i can't believe they are that big already! Your family is adorable! We do need to get together!

Elliot and Cami said...

the kids look so adorable in their costumes! Although I don't know who Daisy is but I'm sure I will be "in the know" with the kid movies soon. what a good idea making Talan a biker baby. haha