Monday, February 15, 2010

October

October was an eventful month. Jason and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary and Graduation in Utah and Vegas. Took the kiddos to Schnepf Farms and to the State Fair and lastly, there was Halloween!



First event of the month was our trip to Utah. We went to the BYU game and conference. It was a short but much needed trip!


This is at McGrath's Fish House in Salt Lake


The BYU game!


On our way to General Conference


Next, we went to Vegas with some friends just for some fun and to watch BYU play UNLV. This is Jason and I waiting in line for the Stratosphere free fall ride. It was the first time we had been on it and it was really fun!


At the top of the Stratosphere Hotel


My friend Daniella and I at the BYU game





The whole gang on Freemont Street in Old Las Vegas






We took our annual trip to Schnepf Farms with Jason's family. It wasn't the same this year since some of the family members are out-of-state, but we still had fun!




Grandma Arnett treated the grandkids to the pony rides!





I bet Gpa and Gma Arnett were sore the next day. T is


a bit on the heavy side :)







We also went to the fair with the kiddos and my parents. I had not been to the fair since Jr High and we were pleasantly surprised with how clean it was. We went during the week on a wrist-band day and it wasn't very crowded. It was so fun that we will be going every year from now on. They have the best free fall ride ever. I think I rode it 8 times. It was so good, I am still having dreams about it :)


I won this bear for Emi on my second basketball shot. This was after my dad and Jason tried without any luck. Yep, I got mad skills. Emi is still attached to this thing and sleeps with it every night, I guess it was worth every dollar!










On Halloween, we went to Jason's parents ward party because they always have yummy Indian fry bread and then we did a little bit of trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.


Emi and Matix were tinkerbell and peter pan when they were 2 so T followed in his older brother's footsteps and was peter pan for his second Halloween.





1 comments:

☂niki. said...

you kill me krystal! you are so gorge and so stylish!