I think it is so funny that they have a black chick as one of your look a likes ha! I think it would be so fun to do a camping trip! I would love to do that! We need to have you guys over when we get a little more settled!
Jason and I are both business majors at ASU and we will graduate in summer 09. We feel like we have been in college forever. It is nice majoring in the same thing becasue we take all our classes together. Jason works for Arnett Plumbing as an Estimator and I am a Realtor for Gentry Realty. Our twins, Emi and Matix are 5 and they are best friends. They love preschool, playing dress-up, coloring, riding bikes, playing sports and watching movies. Our newest addition is our sweet baby Talan born on May 20, 2008. He is the best baby and he has brought so much joy and love to our growing family. We are so blessed and Jason and I love our kids more than anything in the whole world.
2 comments:
This is so cool! Im gonna do it! Man you have all gorgeous girls as your look alikes! I coulda told you that! You're a babe kryst!
I think it is so funny that they have a black chick as one of your look a likes ha! I think it would be so fun to do a camping trip! I would love to do that! We need to have you guys over when we get a little more settled!
Post a Comment