Talan had his baby blessing this month and it was such a special day. Talan and his cousin Charlee were blessed on the same day and it was so great to have all our family there. Jason gave such a wonderful blessing and I am so grateful for the gospel and for a husband that is worthy to hold the priesthood. What a blessing the gospel has been in our lives and we are so grateful for Talan and the sweet spirit he brings to our home. Parenthood is the greatest gift and we love our children more than anything!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What a special day! Talan is such a sweetie. I'm so excited that you guys bought a house, I want to hear all about it. If you're not too busy we should get together this week sometime. I'll drive to your house so you don't have to come all the way out here. Let me know when works for you.
Oh I love all these pictures! Jason did a fabulous job and I'm so glad I got to be there. Talan did great too and looked adorable. How fun that they got to be blessed on the same day.
Just a few more days and we can get out of here!!!
your kids are so adorable!! what a great day for your family!! now are you done with 3 or are you goin to have more??
Post a Comment