Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

2-7 Random Corky/Weird Facts About Myself

1. I have to crack all of my knuckles on my hands and toes before I can go to sleep, but not once I do it like three or four times. OCD maybe?

2. I can't stand to have my sheets tucked in under my bed when I sleep. They have to be all the way out so I can have one leg out of the covers and one under. This makes it more of a pain to make my bed in the morning, oh wait I forgot I don't make my bed. Maybe I should start.

3. I get a high from taking tests. I love being totally prepared for a test. I know I am a nerd, but I have always liked them. I didn't need drugs in high school justs tests :)

4. I totally grew up backwards. I was more mature in elementary school than I was in junior high and high school. I was like 6 going on 16. Then I hit 9th grade and I was 6 all over again. Most of you know what I am talking about. I think it happened when I met Jeannie and Kacie; they brought out the kid in me. "Your the meaning in my life, Your the inspiration" To all those that had to listen to "the voices" in 9th grade, I am truly sorry :)

5. I am famous for saying the wrong words. Here are a few famous lines through out the years: "Hey look Dad, I am really constipating (concentrating) on the ball" age 6. "There is flint (lint) on my pants" age 8. "Oh my kidney my kidney (achillies tendon)" age 11 or 12. "I am ravished (famished)" age 19. I hope my kids don't inherit this trait. I have to say it has made for some very funny family discussions.

6. I am addicted to vaseline. I apply vaseline to my lips at least 10 times a day.

Now I tag Kacie, Jeannie, Niki, and Jill

5 comments:

The Blakes said...

Girl, I am laughing so hard right now. We were so annoying. I bet your mister Jason hates me! Do you remember that night... Le phi..? OH, it's embarrassing. Did we really sing through the halls like that?

☂niki. said...

hahaha. i love you girl! i can always get a good laugh out when i'm around you! this was fun!! i'm so lucky to have been your friend for all of these years! we go way back! you must know another niki, right? that can't be me that you tagged...

Jared Westergard said...

Ha ha that is so funny! I love all your sayings that is hilarious! I totally never make my bed unless people are coming over I need to be better about that too. We need to get together soon I know we always say that, but we totally do. Let me know when you are free and we'll plan something!

Devin & Ruthann said...

Hey Krystal! I saw your blog from Jeannie's. I don't know if you remember me, but we went to Stapley together, then I went off to Westwood. Anyway, it's fun to see your cute family! I love their names too, very cute! Feel free to check out my blog!

Jill said...

You are so good at blogging Krystal! Happy FIVE years!! I loved reading your quirky things.. the bedmaking really is just for company b/c you just get back in it anyway!

Oh & I think you tagged your sis-in-law Jill (Noah's wife) right? Thank goodness it wasn't me!