Saturday, October 11, 2008

It Finally Feels Like Fall

I love this time of year. I love when the weather starts to cool off and I love the fun Holidays that are coming up. Today was the first day we needed jackets. Yeah, I love winter clothes and I just stocked up on some very cute winter clothes for the kids and I am dying for them to wear them. We are still busy with the house. We are just doing a little at a time so we won't get too overwhelmed. We just bought Emi's bedroom set today and I love it. It is white and very "shabby chic" I will post some pics when her bedding is all put together.
Last weekend we got to watch Mountain View's homecoming parade since it comes right by our house. The kids had a lot of fun watching the floats and collecting the candy they threw. It seems like forever ago when I marched the parade in my cheer jersey. Here are the kids walking back from the parade. You can see all the candy they got on Talan's stroller.

T in his stroller enjoying the festivities
Smile Pretty! While Talan was sleeping and Matix was busy playing Mariokart, Emi and I had a little photo shoot. She loves the camera and the attention (I wonder where she gets that from?)
My goofy girl. Of course, after the photo shoot I had to show her all the pictures. She totally laughed at this one.

I forgot to write some Stats about Talan on the last post. So here are some things about T at 4 1/2 months old:

  • weight at 4 months was a woping 17 lbs 8oz
  • T loves attention and gives such cute, innocent belly laughs
  • He loves to grab anything and everything, especially my arm when I am strapping him in his carseat
  • He loves pulling hair
  • He is very strong and loves to stand
  • He gives the biggest smiles
  • He laughs when I kiss his neck
  • He loves to throw up on Daddy
  • Is sitting up but tumbles over after awhile
  • He loves his brother and sister

7 comments:

The Blakes said...

Girl, it has been so long. I'm sorry I've been a bad friend. Your babies are beautiful, I'm glad you got a house too! We will be getting together soon. Maybe lunch next weekend or something? I love you, I really am sorry.

Jenna said...

That is so fun that you live right by mountain view! I love that area! I love the pics of Emi, she looks gorgeous! And I cannot believe how big Talan is getting, I have not seen him since he was teeny tiny! All your kids are so adorable! Hopefully I will see you soon!

Ryan and Brittany said...

I am coming down this weekend so lets get together!! Emi is so pretty in her pictures! Can't wait to see all of you!

The Tyler's said...

Oh my gosh, I love those kids. I feel like we don't get to see you guys as much with the kids being in school. I hate it! Emi looks drop dead in those pics you took and I love T eyeing all that candy in his stroller.
Hope you guys feel better soon. YOu better get better before this Fri.! Schneph Farms!!

Chris and Heather said...

WOW! It is so fun to see your family growing! T is adorable and is a perfect mix. E & M are just little people now! I love this world of Blog that helps us all stay in touch. Give your twins a hug from Miss H!

Alexa Mae said...

oh they are so dang cute!!! her room sounds dreamy already, i cant wait to see pics. we need to move for a fresh start and to do some cute new themes for our kiddos rooms. did you have the best time designing their rooms?? are you still working? im glad to see you guys are doing great!!

Grandmommy Crum said...

Your family is too cute! Im trying to savor every moment while Lexi is cheering for her last year, at good ole MT. View!! Time is just flying by! I dont think Im ready for my baby to graduate! Does it seem like you were just there or does it feel like a life time ago? I guess we all have "TORO PRIDE" in our blood!! Time will tell if your kido's will someday be toros!! We wont think about that yet! Tell your mom and Dad I love them, keep taking lots of pics of your beautiful children,cant wait to see your new home, Love ya