Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Fever

I am officially the worst blogger ever. So much has gone on since the last time I posted; therefore, this is a long post...just giving a heads up. Let me update you on whats been shakin these last few months:
T dub: Talan is 11 months old and I can't believe it. I can't believe that he is almost 1! I get teary-eyed everyday just thinking how fast my baby is growing. The video at the end of this post is proof the chubs was walking at 9 months. He started crawling and standing at 7 1/2 months and took his first steps at 8. By 9months, he stopped crawling and started full-on walking. Now, he is walking so well and even running. He is still the sweetest kid ever, but does have a little mean streak in him. I will have to post a video of one of his hilarious temper tantrums. He gets so mad, red, and screams at the top of his lungs. He must be a Shell. T's first word was ball and man does he love balls and bats. He loves playing outside and gets so mad when we have to come in. His vocab consists of ball, bat, mama, dada, nana, uh oh, yuck, please(in sign language), more(sign language), thank you(sign language) and he knows who I am talking about when I say Emi and Matix. He also loves to play football and says set...hut and throws the ball. It is the cutest thing ever. I will have to post a video of that too. T loves watching Emi and Matix play tee ball and he loves hitting balls of the tee too. He is definitely all boy. He loves playing with cars and even makes the car sound as he drives them around the floor.
Emeri and Matix: Emi and Matix started tee ball and swimming lessons and they love it. They are going to start their first year of swim team this summer. They have been busy with school and they had a school talent show last month. Their class played the ABC's on chimes and it was so cute.
Jason and Krystal: Jason and I are still pluggin away at school and only have 2 more weeks left of the semester. The next 2 weeks are going to be super stressful and will consist of writing pages and pages about non profits, international trade, capitalism, and entrepreneurship. Sounds fun huh? I have 3 online classes this summer and then I will be an official graduate with a Bachelors in Business Administration. Jason has 4 classes left and he will also have a Bachelors in BA. We cannot wait to be done!!!!! Life is good and we have no complaints so far.
At Emi and Matix's Talent Show
Matix loves to push T around in the electric car. Emi and Matix got these cars for Christmas when they were 1 and they are still in great shape!
T finding his first Easter basket




We had a great Easter this year with both sides of the fam. Since I hadn't taken pictures of the fam in awhile, I made them take lots of pictures. These are only a few of them!









That is it for now. Hopefully it won't be 3 months until you hear from us again!




T walking at the park at 9 months. Sorry the video is a little dark.

8 comments:

The Blakes said...

It's about freakin' time you updated! Good thing I talk to you, so I don't rely on your blog! haha. Your kids are so cute, as usual and I can't believe that T-Dub started walking so early! Crazy. I love your yellow dress by the way.

The Blakes said...

Krysto, I just realized your comment on my blog...oopsy. I totally thought to invite you guys to Disneyland, but then I figured it would have been too difficult with the kids. Darnet, I should have asked you, that would have been fun. Gilly....sorry. And, I miss you long time

SloneFamily said...

Seriously, its about time girl! Oh it sounds like you guys are just doing as great as ever, and the kids are getting cuter by the day. Talan, my goodness, is the biggest ball of joy... he is the baby you see in the mall and want to just go over and SQUEEZE! I can't believe he will be one- Where has the time gone??? Lets get together soon, before life gets too crazy again :)

deborah b. said...

What a darling little family! I cant believe your baby walked so early and does all the things that he does, a true athlete!! jack can finally stand by himself... for 1.5seconds- haha. It's so crazy that our boys are almost ONE! They grow so darn fast.

☂niki. said...

i just love you guys!

you are the cutest little family ever!

The Tyler's said...

Thanks for the fun update. Don't be such a stranger around here! Gosh, T sure does look like Jason in those pics! And E could be a model in the pic with the yellow dress. I just love them all.

Cara said...

Yes you have been such a horrible blogger! I don't get to see your family very often and your blog is the closest thing I got! I am so glad to see everyone is alive and well and that you and Jason are almost done with school! Zach and I have about a year left and we can't wait. Also, way cute Easter pics.

Jenna said...

I love the pic of all of you on easter! Your family is just beautiful! We miss you guys!Definately call me when you're done with school so we can get together!