Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Chubs and his Tricks

Talan is obsessed with bats and balls. He would seriously stay outside and play all day long. We just think he is the smartest 11 month old ever! This kid brings so much joy to our family and we just love him to pieces. I just wanted to share a little bit of his fun personality with you!

13 comments:

Alli said...

k are you kidding me how cute this kid is!! I just love him and I want to eat him up! I am not just saying this but he is amazing me!!! 11 months old and he can hit the t-ball. Easton is days away from 10 months and he is still not crawling!!!!

Jenna said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he is only 11 months old and is hitting the t-ball and climbing up the slide! He is crazy! What a fun little guy! He is so happy and so dang cute! Playdate for sure next week when you're done with school!

Alexa Mae said...

WOWEE!! what a stud. i cant believe that! so cute!

The Tyler's said...

I am just the proudest auntie right now! Love him to pieces...and all of you guys of course!

Unknown said...

WOW! My kids don't even walk by 11 months! What a smart kid! What do you feed him??

☂niki. said...

check out the switch hitter!

he's set for life. he's gonna go pro someday.

i love those short chubby legs and that little duck butt!

he is so adorable.

Elliot and Cami said...

That is the cutest video ever. He is so talented already!! I love the way he is climbing the slide too. Butt in the air. He will have to teach Co how to hit the baseball! Actually, he will have to teach him how to crawl first.

Porter and Karla said...

that is pretty darn impressive. 11 months old and playing t ball, wow what a smart little boy you have.

SloneFamily said...

WOW, so it looks like you have an athlete on your hands missy! I am hugely impressed with how coordinated he is at 11 months... Amazing!

Jared Westergard said...

Oh I love Talan he is so stinkin cute! I am amazed by how smart he is. He is going to be an amazing athlete. PS you never sent that video of us to me. Chop chop get on it:) Let's get together again real soon we had so much fun with you guys!

Krystal Allen Payne said...

Krystal, He is seriously so stinkin Cute!

The Blakes said...

He will go pro for sure! It was so fun to hang out with you last week! I feel like I never see you anymore, so I loved it. Talan is so cute and funny.

Ashley Smith said...

Like everyone else said- thats crazy he can not only walk but play t-ball already! You guya have such a cute family!!